Do you need a tool to track and manage your affiliates?
Affiliate marketing is a tried-and-true method of increasing awareness of your company and its products. This is why most large corporations, such as Amazon, eBay, and Hilton, have incorporated it into their marketing strategy.
In this article, we will compare and contrast the best affiliate tracking and management software for WordPress, highlighting their benefits and drawbacks.
Why Should You Implement an Affiliate Program in Your Company?
Affiliate marketing enables you to quickly assemble a sales force in order to reach more potential customers.
The best part is that you only pay affiliates when a sale is made. It’s an excellent way to increase your revenue and make more money online.
Managing that affiliate team on your own, on the other hand, can be a lot of work. You must keep track of each affiliate and the sales they generate, and then pay their commission on a regular basis once they begin to generate sales.
Fortunately, using the right affiliate management software makes it simple.
If you’re considering adding an affiliate programme to your online store, you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s take a look at the best WordPress affiliate management solutions.
ShareASale is one of the most well-known affiliate networks on the internet. It’s simple to get started and gives you access to a large network of affiliate marketers.
They have been in business for over 20 years and have a network of over 225,000 affiliates.
ShareASale is used by our Yourblogmaster family of products, which includes OptinMonster and WPForms.
ShareASale has been a pleasure to work within our capacity as a merchant. Given the amount of time we save by automatically paying out affiliates and properly tracking affiliate sales, the one-time setup fee is well worth it.
- You don’t have to worry about managing or updating the software because it’s hosted on a ShareASale server.
- ShareASale handles the tracking and payment of each affiliate, which saves you a lot of time.
- On ShareASale, you gain access to a large network of affiliate marketers.
- There are no monthly recurring fees, and you only pay a small percentage of sales made by affiliates.
- Other features of ShareASale include real-time tracking, segmentation of top performers, and the ability to connect multiple sites into a single account.
- Terrible User Interface – You get used to it, but it’s not pretty at first.
- There is a $550 one-time setup fee.
- There is a $35 monthly transaction fee, and new merchants have a 30-day grace period. We’ve never had a problem meeting this requirement after the grace period.
AffiliateWP is an affiliate tracking and management software built as a WordPress plugin.
Pippin Williamson and Andrew Munro, the creators of Easy Digital Downloads, created it. It outperforms other solutions in terms of cost-effectiveness and control over your affiliate programme.
AffiliateWP is a trustworthy system that is used by other WordPress plugin developers to sell their products. This is an excellent option for those who want to build a small group of hand-picked affiliates.
The best part about AffiliateWP is that it comes with a money-back guarantee for 30 days. That’s a lot of time to test out the plugin and see if it meets your requirements.
- A one-time payment entitles you to one year of support and updates. License plans begin at $149.
- You run your own affiliate programme and network on your own website.
- Easy Digital Downloads, WooCommerce, iThemes Exchange, and other popular WordPress eCommerce plugins are fully integrated.
- You and your affiliates will receive real-time reporting.
- View your top-performing affiliates and form long-term partnerships without paying exorbitant fees.
- You are entitled to a thirty-day money-back guarantee.
- You manage everything, including plugin updates, tracking, and so on.
- The plugin does not include a feature for tracking affiliate fraud.
- You do not have access to an existing network of affiliates, so you will have to recruit affiliates to join your programme.
3. Easy Affiliate
Easy Affiliate, formerly known as Affiliate Royale, is one of the best WordPress affiliate marketing plugins. The software is simple to use and provides a plethora of features for tracking and managing your affiliates.
It provides an all-in-one solution for setting up a self-hosted affiliate programme. You can easily manage affiliates and get real-time reports to track their performance right from your WordPress dashboard.
You will also receive a fraud detection feature that will notify you of any suspicious affiliate behaviour. Furthermore, the software integrates easily with WooCommerce, MemberPress, PayPal, and email marketing services.
- Easy Affiliate is extremely simple to use, and you can set up an affiliate programme in a matter of minutes.
- You can manage and monitor different affiliates through its affiliate dashboard, edit their accounts, download their links and banners, and view payment history.
- The software provides detailed reports to track your affiliates’ performance and even allows you to set up different commission levels as well as commission tracking for each user.
- You can also use the fraud detection feature to secure your payments and flag suspicious affiliate behaviour before paying your partners.
- Easy Affiliate allows you to create custom affiliate tracking links and also supports Pretty Links, which allows you to make your URLs short, clean, and memorable.
- Integrates seamlessly with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads, payment services such as PayPal, and email marketing tools such as ConvertKit.
- Easy Affiliate does not provide a free trial to test the software before purchasing it.
- There isn’t a network of affiliates you can use to instantly grow your business. To get people to join your affiliate programme, you’ll need to reach out to them, which can be time-consuming.
Impact provides an affiliate marketing solution in which you only pay for the affiliates you work with, rather than the network fees.
This significantly lowers the cost because you only pay for the platform and the number of affiliates with whom you work.
Impact allows you to track customer interactions across multiple devices. Its cross-device tracking feature provides you with a detailed picture of your customer journey as well as the devices your affiliates and customers use.
The software also includes tracking features to assist you in accurately measuring your affiliate campaigns. There is also fraud protection, which allows you to easily identify suspicious affiliates prior to payout.
- Improves your marketing campaign’s analytics and insights.
- You can see who is bringing you the most sales and form strategic partnerships accordingly.
- Excellent user interface
- Mobile tracking, SEO-friendly URLs, coupon tracking, and integration with Salesforce and other CRM platforms are also available.
- Fraud protection allows you to pay affiliates in a secure manner.
- Monthly recurring fee, but you don’t have to pay the network fee for each affiliate you bring in, which can be advantageous for larger programmes.
- A more limited network of affiliate marketers.
Which Software Should You Opt For?
You must select a solution based on your budget and needs. If you are willing to pay the one-time setup fee, ShareASale is the way to go.
You’ll be joining a network of thousands of affiliate marketers, making it easier to get started.
We hope this article has assisted you in locating the best affiliate tracking software for your WordPress site.
If you liked this post, please find and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.